Don’t miss this rare opportunity. Limited places available!
Traditional Yang Style Taiji Quan Workshop
Monday, June 12, 2023
$280pp All Day Workshop
31 Park Road, Marrickville NSW 2204
Wilkins Public School
Celebration and Farewell Dinner
Sunday, June 18, 2023
53 Agincourt Rd, Marsfield NSW 2122
$400 Workshop + Dinner Package
To book, please call Shifu Alice Bei Dong on 0414 281 098 or email: email@example.com
At the age of five, inspired and instructed by both his grandfather Fu Zhongwen and his father Fu Shengyuan, he began to learn Taijiquan. Since then, his reputation and acclaim has blossomed in both China and around the world as one of the inheritors of the national intangible cultural heritage, Yang Style Taijiquan. Coupled with his talent in martial arts and unique teaching style, he has gained the reputation of “The Young Master of Tai Chi”.
Included in his formidable list of accomplishments and titles are:
– Chairman of the World Yongnian Taijiquan Federation
– Dean of Australia Fu Shengyuan International Taiji Academy
– Expert judge in the CCTV Martial Conference
– Privileged lecturer among the masters in Chinese Martial Lectures
– Master of Yang Style 85-movement Traditional Taijiquan
– Visiting instructor of Handan Academy
– Chief coach of Jingwu Shanghai Sports Federation and
– President of Hong Kong Taijiquan Association.
With more than 40 years experience, Fu Qingquan has his own ways of practicing, teaching and understanding Taijiquan, and his unique and humorous teaching style has attracted a large number of people from all over the world to follow him and learn Taijiquan from him. In order to promote Taijiquan and spread Taiji culture, Fu Qingquan has done his best to be the real master of Tai Chi, and has become a profound communicator and outstanding instructor of the Yang Style Taijiquan.